We could not let this warm weather go by with out going out and blow some bubbles! Raphael loved it! He was fascinated by them and kept trying to grab them, even though the silent "pop" confused him a little bit. Raphael broke in his fourth tooth, I am convinced he is trying to catch up with the rest of the kids his age. We have been working on walking......he is getting close! He is still a wee-bit wobbly, i think he discovered gravity and the saying; what goes up must come down! He has gained the two pounds he lost after being sick. He loves music. I am talking to him in Spanish, one of the biggest things i can do is to teach him Spanish, like my mom did with me. I've noticed how he takes a little bit longer to process what i tell h
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Sunshine!
We could not let this warm weather go by with out going out and blow some bubbles! Raphael loved it! He was fascinated by them and kept trying to grab them, even though the silent "pop" confused him a little bit. Raphael broke in his fourth tooth, I am convinced he is trying to catch up with the rest of the kids his age. We have been working on walking......he is getting close! He is still a wee-bit wobbly, i think he discovered gravity and the saying; what goes up must come down! He has gained the two pounds he lost after being sick. He loves music. I am talking to him in Spanish, one of the biggest things i can do is to teach him Spanish, like my mom did with me. I've noticed how he takes a little bit longer to process what i tell h
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww I can't believe he is 1! That is so crazy! Gavin is next :) I hope you guys have a fun and safe trip to cali Sorry I missed Raphael's b day party Gavin has been in such a cranky mood this week he throws fits EVERYWHERE so we have been at home all week. :( Tell that cutie happy birthday for me!!
ReplyDelete